Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Step it Up!

So this post is to make up for the past 4 or more weeks that I remained idle... not that I was laying back with both my feet up in my room of course. I was so extremely kannadishly busy.

Just after the futsal championship, we had to prepare for our sports day. I'm proud to admit that I did manage to stick to my resolution this time. I jogged more compared to the last FESKOTT. I decided that looking like a half dead chicken when I reach the finishing line again this time was NOT COOL. Word.

And guess what?! I even visited the gym in Subang. Or was it in KL? Oh well.. who cares ? The point is that I went to the GYM! All thanks to my dear cuzzie, Suba akka who happened to have a free pass for the 'Fitness First' centre she goes to. (Note to self : Ask her where exactly it is).


Well, actually I'll be sitting for my Kannada test tomorrow; the one that I missed a few weeks ago. And since I have nothing much to say apart from the fact that my stomach hurts so much from laughing too hard in my apartment, I shall practise my kannada here. Oh yea by the way, speaking of laughing, Chenies has a new nickname.. Lim Lotion. And since I've revealed hers, it is only fair that I reveal the names of my other two mobs.. B.J and Peepana. ( Peepana or Pepana; we haven't decided on that yet). And as for mua.. I'm Gapple!!

Ok now for my Kannada :-)
kai beralu, kannu gudde, kannu reppe, hrudaya, reppe gudalu, mughu, baayi, naalige, hallu, kivi, kivi tamate, hubbu, davade.. these are body parts
Jana, Dana, Kamala, pada, padara, Iiga, gaja, aane,yama.. these are words using simple consonants.

Nanu Gayathri. Nanna Ippadu varsha. Nanna phone number **********. Nanna vilasa KTT, Sepang .
Vyanthanagalu.

Cheers,
Gapples!

No comments: