Friday, July 18, 2008

The Horrors Of Coffee

It's a black, sometimes brown, addictive, stimulating, strong smelling substance..( No, I'm not talking about marijuana).. It's coffee. Plain ol' coffee.

And that's what i had three nights ago. Just a can of plain ol' coffee. I could still remember every detail of that blissful night, which was unfortunately followed by unforeseen events. Keep reading; you'll know what I mean eventually.

8 something-ish.. meticulously doing math.
9 something- ish.. opened a can of 'Nescafe ' original.
5 minutes later... an empty can of 'Nescafe' original beside my math book.
( it was SOOO good! Well sue me for sounding desperate.. but it was my first can after what seemed like a year!)

8 hours later ( 5 am.. for those who are too lazy to count)... I went to bed..
That morning.. still alert.
Evening.. doing well.
Night... Hit the bed at one feeling slightly light-headed

Next morning.. Forehead was burning hot.
Missed first 2 periods of chemistry
( in short.. I had a fever..and a really bad one it was)

Lesson of the day : * drum rolls* ..( unless I feel like turning into some nocturnal creature)... always listen to my mum..

It's a wonder how some fortunate one's could consume cans and cans of these substance.. i mean coffee.. and still function like a normal human being? Why aren't I given that privilege?

But looking at the brighter side.. I'm feeling so much better today and I didn't need coffee for that. Hah..take THAT coffee!

I'm not really making any sense today. It must be the coffee...

Loves,
Gaya

No comments: