Wednesday, June 3, 2009

LiLo, Pepana and BJ

My notorious sidekicks. My breakie, lunch, dinner and every meal in between those buddies. My laughter buddies. My late night movie buddies. My late night buddies. ( me being the first to surrender to bed ;) ) My very own three musketeers. My bug bowlers. My junk chompers. My bed invaders. My foo fighters. My joke don't get-ers. My prison break fans. My yackers. My budding chefs. My hugging poles. My dancing queens... MY babies... I love u three so much!

If I were to tell you that I knew something was off that day.. I would be lying. I was completely deluded. The idea of having that three leave me behind to shop at Sunway Pyramid on the eve of my birthday was implausible. But that was exactly what they did to me. I did a take by putting on my best puppy face before shutting the door behind me.. but to no avail. There were no sympathy texts from any of that three during the next few agonising hours. Yup miserable aren't I. Ow only if I knew that I would end up looking like a Christmas ghost on my birthday hours later...

But the point is you three came back.. staying out as late as possible in Giant. And being in the same clothes since that morning. Thank you sweeethearts!

Oh yea speaking of sweets, the repair guys just left their tools outside our apartment. (don't ask me how I got that two related). I waited for almost an hour. None of them came back. So LiLo like I said we'll be pipeless and lightless for another few days. Arrgh.

But we shall not give up. Light and pipe.. here we come.

The Climb
I can almost see it,
The dream I'm dreaming, but,
There's a voice inside my head saying
You'll never reach it.
Every step I'm tking,
Every move I make feels,
Lost with no direction,
My faith is shaking,
But I gotta keep trying,
Gotta keep my head held high,
There's always gonna be another mountain,
I'm always gonna wanna make it move,
Always gonna be an uphill battle,
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose.
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side.
It's the climb..


Loves,
Gaya x

No comments: