Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Countdown: 2 days

SO it's official. Results will be out on Thursday morning. Why is everything moving soooooo faaasst?! Give me some time to catch up oh mighty 'time'... I can't believe it's been 2 years since I've started my A levels and about three months since my exams ended. I'll be 20 in 5 months and 21 next year and 22 the following year *gasp*... I need some air.

Now if 'time' talks, this might be a conversation worth listening to...


Time : Mr. Rat was just impressive last year. He was in top form, completing his duties with efficiency ...and speed too!

Gaya : mmmhmm..fast.. obviously...

Time : Is something wrong gaya? You look worried.

Gaya : Well... it's 2009 right?

Time : Yes it is. * rolls eyes*...so?

Gaya : So, everything is zooming by past me.. I can't even believe I'm 19 already! I've finished
my A levels, meaning that college life is well almost over. I'm going to be an adult soon! I'll have to start acting my age, and claiming responsibilty for my actions. My views would be important not only to my family but the world in general... not that it was never before. Imagine all the decision making, the big fat hopes people will have for me, the bills that I'll soon have to deal with...and...and...

Time : Hahaha.hahahaha! ( Time laughs loudly, rolling on the floor)

Gaya : W-h-a-t is so funny?

Time : Hahahaha. You forgot insurance, rental, car loans? *tries hard to stay calm*

Gaya : I was about to mention that.. * sounding serious*

Time : Bwhahahahaha...hahaha.. ( bursts out laughing...again)

Gaya : What is wrong with you Time?! I'm amazed how my concerns for the future seems to be somewhat humorous to you...

Time : Haha. * composes himself or herself... successfully now* Well.. your only 19 dear. I can't even count my age with the normal 'years' you humans use.. What are you so worried about?

Gaya : There's..

Time : (Interrupts) No.. listen to me. I pass by everyone the same way I pass by you. I don't wait for anybody. Remember that taking one step at a time is vital to preserve your sanity. Don't worry about the future.. plan for the future. You can't escape it, so preparing for it every way you can is the wisest choice.

Gaya : Hmmm... that makes sense.

Time : Of course it does.

Gaya : You're right. We have the present to plan and the past to learn.

Time : Yup.

Gaya : Thank you Time. Really appreciate it.

Time : Okay have to get going now. You've just used up half an hour of me.

Gaya : Oh sorry. Better get going then.

Time : Oh yea.. by the way, results will be out this Thursday right?

Gaya : Okaaayyy... BYE!!!

Let us all pray for the best this Thursday.
Toodles!

Loves,
Gaya

No comments: