Saturday, January 10, 2009

A review on the vampires

I've finally got my wireless connection done! Sobs.. I'm so proud of myself. *pats back*. So now, there should not be any excuses for me to delay my posts. It's the eleventh already?! Seriously.. saying that time flies would be an understatement. And this also means that results will be out in eleven days time! A2 was not easy but I know I gave my very best for an A for every paper. At the end of the day, lets face it.. nothing is more valuable than seeing our parents beaming with pride. Aww, I LOOOVE them!



OOOh... and before I start rambling about other things.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALPANA!!! Your 19 now. So laugh, roll, jump, and cry like a 19 year old k? We love you!

So, moving on to vampires and werewolves, the twilight series was not a let-down, let me tell you that. Now that i've flicked my way through to the third book, eclipse, the supernatural world does not seem thaaat bad after all...hmm.. It revolves around a drop dead gorgeous vampire (pun not intended), Edward and an average girl from Phoenix called Bella. Stephenie Meyer seems to know the right way to describe individuals and the settings. She has the uncanny ability to bring the characters alive with her words and get the readers to have a depthful understanding about them. Definitely a series worth skipping your meals for =) NOT that I missed any though.

Well, I'm also proud to declare that my eye is ' whatever growing on it' free. Yay to me! I'll have to get going now. Eclipse is waiting xx

Loves,
Gaya

2 comments:

DiA said...

hey there. just found ur blog. link me up.. =)
how r ur eyes now? what happen act? =)
hit back.

Gaya said...

Sorry do I know u? My eyes are fine now btw. Thanks haha.