Thursday, January 22, 2009

THANK YOU!!

Ok Mr. Time got the dates mixed up. The results were actually out on Wednesday. So much for the post I wrote the day before that. Well, this post will make up for that =)

I'm truly, extremely grateful for the 4A's in A levels. Thank you God. Thank you so so much for the chance to make my parents proud, which I think is just priceless; and thank you for everything else that will come along with it.I'll take this chance to congratulate everyone else who did well and are able to pursue medicine soon.

Well that raises another question? Am I ready for another memorable, whirlwind like journey in education? Am I ready to face the pressure and handle the huge responsibilty that I'm already feeling on my shoulders. It's not weighing me down, no not at all; surprisingly it makes me stand up from my sofa ( I've been spending a LOT of time on it these past few days), and..and.. and plan what to do next. OK.. what an anti-climax, I know. But at least I realise that I've got to get myself prepared in a lot of ways. One being to improve my horrible sense of directions. I'm really bad with roads and signs.... so I've got to drive more. Which I shamelessly may add is another problem.. I think I ....*whispers*... subconciously try to avoid driving in every possible way. But the concious 'me' loves driving and can't wait to be behind the wheel. Hmm... complex situation we got over here huh?

So, I'm still not sure whether I'll be going to Singapore this Chinese New Year. Now that I know Yvonne will be there too... it makes me wonder more. Whether the malls will still have clothes worth buying, or shoes worth looking at anymore ;) haha.

So well I'm still chatting with the aforementioned individual while updating my blog AND I still haven't packed anything yet for my KL trip tomorrow.Tssk..tssk... *shakes head*. so much for my effort to be responsible and efficient. Well, have to go start packing now.

Toodles.

Gaya.

2 comments:

kugan said...

well... although i still believe that the time issue wasnt an accident but instead a smart move to curb suicide attempts by students on the nigt before...guess it worked..so leaving that aside i have to say that gayathri is absolutely right about her making her parents proud. thats the least we can do for them.. as a future med student myself, i cnt help but to feel a thin layer of pressure building around me.. i guess we all came a long way and these are d kind of moments we would cherish in d future...man we grew so fast.

kalps said...

haha..
kugan u're a clown..
i seriously doubt there were any suicide attempts k.. tat's crazy..